The company the vectordigitals.net (brand the Jabra), a global manufacturer in the development of headsets for different market segments: call-centers, offices, mobile telephony and entertainment, has released a Bluetooth car speakerphone is the Jabra Speak 710 Speaker Phone – one of the most functional speakerphone communication devices on the market.
The gadget implements the latest sound transmission technologies, including the Noise Blackout “intelligent noise reduction” system, which has never been used in speakerphones before. Jabra Cruiser is aimed at progressive car owners who strive for safe driving and keep track of technical innovations that are in line with the spirit of the time.
Jabra Speak 710 Speaker Phone:
Jabra Cruiser is the first speakerphone equipped with the Noise Blackout system, previously used only in mobile and office headsets. vectordigitals.net developers adapted this system for use in hands-free devices, making the Jabra Cruiser ideal for conducting telephone calls in the conditions of busy traffic of modern megalopolises. Noise Blackout uses two microphones that recognize the user’s voice.
A powerful processor processes the sound signal, eliminating extraneous noise, and broadcasts exclusively the sounds of speech. Therefore, neither the noise of the freeway during rush hour, nor loud music in the cabin can prevent the owner of the Jabra Cruiser from discussing work or personal issues by phone.
Jabra cruiser lifestyle:
Speakerphone Jabra Cruiser will appeal to passionate music lovers who do not part with their favorite songs, listening to them around the clock. The gadget supports A2DP technology, which allows you to recognize music files from the memory of a mobile phone or any other device equipped with a Bluetooth profile. And thanks to the Multiuse function, the owner can simultaneously connect the Jabra Cruiser to two sources, for example, a mobile phone and an mp3 player.
At the user’s choice, Jabra Cruiser offers two ways to play music: through its own speaker, or through the car audio system using the built-in FM transmitter. You don’t have to worry about missed calls – when an incoming call arrives on your mobile phone, the audio file will automatically pause, and at the end of the conversation, it will resume. Finally, the speakerphone is equipped with convenient buttons for controlling music (play, pause, rewind), which turns it into a real media center of the car.
The speakerphone is equipped with the intuitive Jabra Status Display interface for quick and very easy determination of the connection status and battery charge. This will allow the owner of the Jabra Cruiser not to think about the meaning of certain symbols or pick up the device in his hands – just one look at the colorful lights of the display.
Finally, the Jabra Cruiser does not have to be left in the car when you return home. By connecting it to a mobile phone, the owner will be able to do household chores that require freeing both hands without interrupting communication on the phone, or listening to music from the memory of the mobile phone. One way or another, the Jabra Cruiser is a gadget that the owner will not want to part with.
Technical characteristics of the Jabra Cruiser car speakerphone:
- Supports Bluetooth 2.0 profile
- EDR and eSCO technologies
- A2DP and AVRCP profiles for playing music
- Noise Blackout Intelligent Noise Reduction Technology with Two Microphones
- DSP technology for crystal clear digital sound
- Voice Announcements
- Fm transmitter
Written by up3s
- Auto repair software benefitsIn SoftwareFebruary 5, 2018
- Professional Translation vs Computerized TranslationsIn TechnologyJune 5, 2020
- Subprime Auto Loan: A Step Towards Improving Your Credit ScoreIn TechnologyAugust 30, 2018
- Search Engine Optimization consultant in BerlinIn seoJuly 23, 2019
- Installer facilement une alarme entrepriseIn TechnologySeptember 6, 2018
- Popular App Categories for Your SmartphoneIn Mobile PhonesSeptember 2, 2018
- Artificial Intelligence Marketing In Its InfancyIn TechnologyJanuary 21, 2020
- Get the Best Service for PABX InstallationIn TechnologySeptember 23, 2018
- Jabra Cruiser: Car Bluetooth SpeakerphoneIn TechnologyMay 11, 2020
- Making Quality SEO Back Links For Search Engine ViabilityIn seoAugust 28, 2018
- Looking to work at a translation agency? Here’s what you need to knowIn TechnologyMay 28, 2020
- Adjusting To Build Your Network Marketing Internet BusinessIn SoftwareFebruary 6, 2018
- Methods to Get the Service Desk Abreast With the Best SoftwareIn SoftwareFebruary 8, 2018
- The Age of Machines and Big DataIn seoAugust 29, 2018
- Why are VPNS so important for businesses?In TechnologyApril 19, 2020
- Chatbots vs Live AgentsIn TechnologyJanuary 15, 2020
- 4 Cloud-Based WMS FeaturesIn Mobile PhonesAugust 2, 2018
- Inside Anywhereo Labs, Ex Asset Firm Founder takes on start up accelerator
- 5 Most Important Tips to Protect Your Unmanaged VPS Server
- COVID-19 Offers a Stark Reminder of the Single-Use Mindset
- HYPT, Offers and Exclusive Access To Top Brands And Restaurants At Your Fingertips
- How to Set Up Google Pay App on Your Android
- Launch a Career in ITIL: The ITIL Foundation Certification
- Wireless Sensor Network Design Methodologies: A Survey
- Identifying the satisfactory corporation to hire for SEO Services in Singapore
- Professional Translation vs Computerized Translations
- Looking to work at a translation agency? Here’s what you need to know