It seemed like it was just yesterday when I first heard about AI marketing from a company named Royaltie, the year was 2017 and we had little gems the size of a half-dollar that we had to take with us or leave at certain places to pick up a signal.
It was called location-based marketing back then, the gem was attached to an app that would pick up a signal and send out a beacon in a certain fenced area that was in the form of a signal back to your phone and it could reach a few hundred yards. It would send a notification to any Android or iPhone.
Fast forward to now and we no longer need the gems to send notifications to phones, it works on a kind of GPS system I believe. It reminds me of when you shop at a store and get home and receive a notification about how your shopping experience was. Its next level of course however the big boys have been using geo fence marketing for years and this technology wasn’t available to the masses until now.
I say it’s in its infancy because most marketers are still a little timid to try out this technology but I will say this, if you don’t get on the learning curve of this technology you’ll be lost in the sauce really soon because between Virtual Reality and AI marketing they’re the future and if you miss the boat on this one you’ll be adrift at sea with no paddle.
What do you really have to lose? Royaltie AI marketing is amazingly affordable for now, its beginner-friendly, you can create all your marketing needs in one place and that goes for email marketing, CMS and autoresponder marketing. Doesn’t it make sense to have all your marketing tools in one place?
I’ve either been involved with or had the majority of marketing platforms out here and to be honest, this is the platform I hit the ground running on. If you don’t look into this marketing platform you’ll need some kind of platform to add to your marketing arsenal. Who has the time or money to deal with Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook Ads, or Twitter?
Check out my short video then go to my capture/landing page that once you’re in the system you’ll be creating for yourself. Please don’t tell me you’re not still sending potential prospects directly to your site without sending them through a marketing funnel.s
Written by up3s
- Why are VPNS so important for businesses?In TechnologyApril 19, 2020
- System Marketing Success And Social MediaIn Social MediaJuly 18, 2019
- The Critical Nature of Professional Computer NetworkIn web hostingJuly 25, 2019
- Adjusting To Build Your Network Marketing Internet BusinessIn SoftwareFebruary 6, 2018
- Make your business effective as well as efficient with the help of BPMIn web hostingOctober 25, 2018
- How an SEO Expert Can Help YouIn Social MediaAugust 23, 2018
- Why Businesses Hire Web DesignersIn web hostingAugust 25, 2018
- 5 wordpress plugins that you must have in your website as a beginnerIn seoSeptember 24, 2018
- Utilizing Unique Article Marketing to Jazz Up Your SEO CampaignIn seoAugust 28, 2018
- Best 5 Mobile Application Development TipsIn Mobile PhonesAugust 25, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Cheap Hosting?In web hostingJuly 18, 2018
- Identifying the satisfactory corporation to hire for SEO Services in SingaporeIn TechnologyJune 11, 2020
- Why Your Carbon Fiber Bike Wheels Won’t Last ForeverIn TechnologyFebruary 8, 2020
- Professional Translation vs Computerized TranslationsIn TechnologyJune 5, 2020
- The Age of Machines and Big DataIn seoAugust 29, 2018
- Popular App Categories for Your SmartphoneIn Mobile PhonesSeptember 2, 2018
- Jabra Cruiser: Car Bluetooth SpeakerphoneIn TechnologyMay 11, 2020
- Identifying the satisfactory corporation to hire for SEO Services in Singapore
- Professional Translation vs Computerized Translations
- Looking to work at a translation agency? Here’s what you need to know
- History and Evolution of Digital Marketing
- Jabra Cruiser: Car Bluetooth Speakerphone
- Why are VPNS so important for businesses?
- Why Your Carbon Fiber Bike Wheels Won’t Last Forever
- Artificial Intelligence Marketing In Its Infancy
- Chatbots vs Live Agents
- What are some common benefits of VPS Hosting Servers?