It seemed like it was just yesterday when I first heard about AI marketing from a company named Royaltie, the year was 2017 and we had little gems the size of a half-dollar that we had to take with us or leave at certain places to pick up a signal.
It was called location-based marketing back then, the gem was attached to an app that would pick up a signal and send out a beacon in a certain fenced area that was in the form of a signal back to your phone and it could reach a few hundred yards. It would send a notification to any Android or iPhone.
Fast forward to now and we no longer need the gems to send notifications to phones, it works on a kind of GPS system I believe. It reminds me of when you shop at a store and get home and receive a notification about how your shopping experience was. Its next level of course however the big boys have been using geo fence marketing for years and this technology wasn’t available to the masses until now.
I say it’s in its infancy because most marketers are still a little timid to try out this technology but I will say this, if you don’t get on the learning curve of this technology you’ll be lost in the sauce really soon because between Virtual Reality and AI marketing they’re the future and if you miss the boat on this one you’ll be adrift at sea with no paddle.
What do you really have to lose? Royaltie AI marketing is amazingly affordable for now, its beginner-friendly, you can create all your marketing needs in one place and that goes for email marketing, CMS and autoresponder marketing. Doesn’t it make sense to have all your marketing tools in one place?
I’ve either been involved with or had the majority of marketing platforms out here and to be honest, this is the platform I hit the ground running on. If you don’t look into this marketing platform you’ll need some kind of platform to add to your marketing arsenal. Who has the time or money to deal with Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook Ads, or Twitter?
Check out my short video then go to my capture/landing page that once you’re in the system you’ll be creating for yourself. Please don’t tell me you’re not still sending potential prospects directly to your site without sending them through a marketing funnel.s
Written by up3s
- Get the O.s. You Like by Setting Up Microsoft Windows in a Personalized WayIn SoftwareFebruary 9, 2018
- Why Your Carbon Fiber Bike Wheels Won’t Last ForeverIn TechnologyFebruary 8, 2020
- The Correct Way to Decide on the Right Service Desk Software Critical FeaturesIn SoftwareFebruary 7, 2018
- Make your business effective as well as efficient with the help of BPMIn web hostingOctober 25, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Cheap Hosting?In web hostingJuly 18, 2018
- What are the services provided by SEO agency?In web hostingAugust 24, 2018
- Dealing With Online Security Concerns While Using Your SmartphonesIn Mobile PhonesSeptember 1, 2018
- System Marketing Success And Social MediaIn Social MediaJuly 18, 2019
- Why you should use a PHP clone during website developmentIn TechnologySeptember 27, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence Marketing In Its InfancyIn TechnologyJanuary 21, 2020
- Installer facilement une alarme entrepriseIn TechnologySeptember 6, 2018
- Utilizing the Big 3 Social Media Sites EffectivelyIn Social MediaJuly 18, 2018
- Adjusting To Build Your Network Marketing Internet BusinessIn SoftwareFebruary 6, 2018
- Subprime Auto Loan: A Step Towards Improving Your Credit ScoreIn TechnologyAugust 30, 2018
- 5 wordpress plugins that you must have in your website as a beginnerIn seoSeptember 24, 2018
- Search Engine Optimization consultant in BerlinIn seoJuly 23, 2019
- Auto repair software benefitsIn SoftwareFebruary 5, 2018
- Why Your Carbon Fiber Bike Wheels Won’t Last Forever
- Artificial Intelligence Marketing In Its Infancy
- Chatbots vs Live Agents
- What are some common benefits of VPS Hosting Servers?
- Why you should use a PHP clone during website development
- The Critical Nature of Professional Computer Network
- Search Engine Optimization consultant in Berlin
- System Marketing Success And Social Media
- Make your business effective as well as efficient with the help of BPM
- 5 wordpress plugins that you must have in your website as a beginner