It seemed like it was just yesterday when I first heard about AI marketing from a company named Royaltie, the year was 2017 and we had little gems the size of a half-dollar that we had to take with us or leave at certain places to pick up a signal.
It was called location-based marketing back then, the gem was attached to an app that would pick up a signal and send out a beacon in a certain fenced area that was in the form of a signal back to your phone and it could reach a few hundred yards. It would send a notification to any Android or iPhone.
Fast forward to now and we no longer need the gems to send notifications to phones, it works on a kind of GPS system I believe. It reminds me of when you shop at a store and get home and receive a notification about how your shopping experience was. Its next level of course however the big boys have been using geo fence marketing for years and this technology wasn’t available to the masses until now.
I say it’s in its infancy because most marketers are still a little timid to try out this technology but I will say this, if you don’t get on the learning curve of this technology you’ll be lost in the sauce really soon because between Virtual Reality and AI marketing they’re the future and if you miss the boat on this one you’ll be adrift at sea with no paddle.
What do you really have to lose? Royaltie AI marketing is amazingly affordable for now, its beginner-friendly, you can create all your marketing needs in one place and that goes for email marketing, CMS and autoresponder marketing. Doesn’t it make sense to have all your marketing tools in one place?
I’ve either been involved with or had the majority of marketing platforms out here and to be honest, this is the platform I hit the ground running on. If you don’t look into this marketing platform you’ll need some kind of platform to add to your marketing arsenal. Who has the time or money to deal with Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook Ads, or Twitter?
Check out my short video then go to my capture/landing page that once you’re in the system you’ll be creating for yourself. Please don’t tell me you’re not still sending potential prospects directly to your site without sending them through a marketing funnel.s
Written by up3s
- Installer facilement une alarme entrepriseIn TechnologySeptember 6, 2018
- Utilizing the Big 3 Social Media Sites EffectivelyIn Social MediaJuly 18, 2018
- Making Quality SEO Back Links For Search Engine ViabilityIn seoAugust 28, 2018
- COVID-19 Offers a Stark Reminder of the Single-Use MindsetIn TechnologyAugust 31, 2020
- Get the Best Service for PABX InstallationIn TechnologySeptember 23, 2018
- Get Specific While Working With The SEO Vancouver ServicesIn Social MediaAugust 22, 2018
- Utilizing Unique Article Marketing to Jazz Up Your SEO CampaignIn seoAugust 28, 2018
- System Marketing Success And Social MediaIn Social MediaJuly 18, 2019
- Why Your Carbon Fiber Bike Wheels Won’t Last ForeverIn TechnologyFebruary 8, 2020
- Why Businesses Hire Web DesignersIn web hostingAugust 25, 2018
- The Correct Way to Decide on the Right Service Desk Software Critical FeaturesIn SoftwareFebruary 7, 2018
- Wireless Sensor Network Design Methodologies: A SurveyIn TechnologyJuly 9, 2020
- Why Social Media Optimization Is Important for Your Brand RecognitionIn Social MediaApril 18, 2018
- Best 5 Mobile Application Development TipsIn Mobile PhonesAugust 25, 2018
- Get the O.s. You Like by Setting Up Microsoft Windows in a Personalized WayIn SoftwareFebruary 9, 2018
- Subprime Auto Loan: A Step Towards Improving Your Credit ScoreIn TechnologyAugust 30, 2018
- What are some common benefits of VPS Hosting Servers?In web hostingNovember 20, 2019
- COVID-19 Offers a Stark Reminder of the Single-Use Mindset
- HYPT, Offers and Exclusive Access To Top Brands And Restaurants At Your Fingertips
- How to Set Up Google Pay App on Your Android
- Launch a Career in ITIL: The ITIL Foundation Certification
- Wireless Sensor Network Design Methodologies: A Survey
- Identifying the satisfactory corporation to hire for SEO Services in Singapore
- Professional Translation vs Computerized Translations
- Looking to work at a translation agency? Here’s what you need to know
- History and Evolution of Digital Marketing
- Jabra Cruiser: Car Bluetooth Speakerphone