Audience Engagement is an important factor for the success of a business. By measuring the audience engagement, you can analyze the score of your website.
In this article, you will discover 10 different methods to measure the audience engagement.
Analyze Your Website Traffic
Website traffic plays an important role in the audience management. You can consider your website as the hub of your brand. If your website has a good traffic, this means that the users are interested in your brand.
Several tools are available to measure the website traffic. For example, Google Analytics. Google Analytics can also be used to analyze a website’s performance. The following points will help you in analyzing your website traffic:
- By tracking how many visitors visit a specific page on your website.
- By calculating the average time spent by the users on your website.
- By tracking the number of visits.
- By tracking the specific events like newsletter signups, etc.
Create an Event App
According to the report of the StatCounter, mobile now accounts for about 51.3% of internet usage across the globe. Hence, to measure the audience engagement, a mobile app is also an important tool. You can use tools such as Appfigures for iOS and Localytics for Android in order to learn the interaction behavior of your audience.
Use Push Notifications or Email
You can use the push notifications to remind the attendees of upcoming speakers, presentations, and workshops. Besides push notifications, you can also use Email to track the audience engagement. Collect the Email data and compare it o the attendance figures.
Track Your Event Hashtag
The hashtag is one of the best ways to increase the publicity of your event. According to the certain studies, Hashtags are responsible to increase the social media engagement.
Conduct a survey
An event survey will help you get an honest feedback. It is good to conduct a survey for both attendees and speakers. This will provide you with various perspectives and insights.
You can use the following ways to conduct the surveys:
- Using a QR code.
- Via the event app.
- Via Email.
- Using a survey tool like SurveyMonkey.
Hire Mystery Shoppers
The Mystery Shoppers can pick up engagement issues which might otherwise fall through the cracks. For example, the signup issues.
Use QR Codes
QR codes have two great benefits:
- They can help in keeping the audience engagement high by giving your attendees access to additional materials.
- They can be used to generate leads by directing attendees to a landing page or to a contact in your sales team.
Evaluate Lead Generation Results
Lead generation plays an important role in organizing a B2B brand. It lets you know how many of your audience are turned into your customers.
Compare Initial Attendance Figures to the Drop-Out Rate
Compare Initial Attendance Figures to the Drop-Out Rate will help you get a fairly accurate picture of your event’s success. Alternatively, you can add a check-in or check-out feature to your event app in order to keep a track of attendance figures throughout your event.
Track Social Media Growth
The Social Media is one of the important factors for the success of an event. Hence, tracking the Social Media growth, you can measure the audience engagement in your event.
The Sz My Tech deals in progressive education, training, best practices and insights within the event industry. You can contact us for any help on event management.
Written by up3s
- Methods to Get the Service Desk Abreast With the Best SoftwareIn SoftwareFebruary 8, 2018
- Win More Business With Sales Techniques That Work ConsistentlyIn TechnologyJuly 18, 2018
- Inside Anywhereo Labs, Ex Asset Firm Founder takes on start up acceleratorIn TechnologyNovember 26, 2020
- 5 Most Important Tips to Protect Your Unmanaged VPS ServerIn web hostingOctober 13, 2020
- Adjusting To Build Your Network Marketing Internet BusinessIn SoftwareFebruary 6, 2018
- COVID-19 Offers a Stark Reminder of the Single-Use MindsetIn TechnologyAugust 31, 2020
- The Age of Machines and Big DataIn seoAugust 29, 2018
- HYPT, Offers and Exclusive Access To Top Brands And Restaurants At Your FingertipsIn Social MediaJuly 24, 2020
- Popular App Categories for Your SmartphoneIn Mobile PhonesSeptember 2, 2018
- How to Set Up Google Pay App on Your AndroidIn TechnologyJuly 16, 2020
- What are the services provided by SEO agency?In web hostingAugust 24, 2018
- Launch a Career in ITIL: The ITIL Foundation CertificationIn TechnologyJuly 13, 2020
- Wireless Sensor Network Design Methodologies: A SurveyIn TechnologyJuly 9, 2020
- Get the Best Service for PABX InstallationIn TechnologySeptember 23, 2018
- Best 5 Mobile Application Development TipsIn Mobile PhonesAugust 25, 2018
- Why Your Carbon Fiber Bike Wheels Won’t Last ForeverIn TechnologyFebruary 8, 2020
- UX Design – Flame TestIn Mobile PhonesAugust 22, 2018
- Inside Anywhereo Labs, Ex Asset Firm Founder takes on start up accelerator
- 5 Most Important Tips to Protect Your Unmanaged VPS Server
- COVID-19 Offers a Stark Reminder of the Single-Use Mindset
- HYPT, Offers and Exclusive Access To Top Brands And Restaurants At Your Fingertips
- How to Set Up Google Pay App on Your Android
- Launch a Career in ITIL: The ITIL Foundation Certification
- Wireless Sensor Network Design Methodologies: A Survey
- Identifying the satisfactory corporation to hire for SEO Services in Singapore
- Professional Translation vs Computerized Translations
- Looking to work at a translation agency? Here’s what you need to know