Audience Engagement is an important factor for the success of a business. By measuring the audience engagement, you can analyze the score of your website.
In this article, you will discover 10 different methods to measure the audience engagement.
Analyze Your Website Traffic
Website traffic plays an important role in the audience management. You can consider your website as the hub of your brand. If your website has a good traffic, this means that the users are interested in your brand.
Several tools are available to measure the website traffic. For example, Google Analytics. Google Analytics can also be used to analyze a website’s performance. The following points will help you in analyzing your website traffic:
- By tracking how many visitors visit a specific page on your website.
- By calculating the average time spent by the users on your website.
- By tracking the number of visits.
- By tracking the specific events like newsletter signups, etc.
Create an Event App
According to the report of the StatCounter, mobile now accounts for about 51.3% of internet usage across the globe. Hence, to measure the audience engagement, a mobile app is also an important tool. You can use tools such as Appfigures for iOS and Localytics for Android in order to learn the interaction behavior of your audience.
Use Push Notifications or Email
You can use the push notifications to remind the attendees of upcoming speakers, presentations, and workshops. Besides push notifications, you can also use Email to track the audience engagement. Collect the Email data and compare it o the attendance figures.
Track Your Event Hashtag
The hashtag is one of the best ways to increase the publicity of your event. According to the certain studies, Hashtags are responsible to increase the social media engagement.
Conduct a survey
An event survey will help you get an honest feedback. It is good to conduct a survey for both attendees and speakers. This will provide you with various perspectives and insights.
You can use the following ways to conduct the surveys:
- Using a QR code.
- Via the event app.
- Via Email.
- Using a survey tool like SurveyMonkey.
Hire Mystery Shoppers
The Mystery Shoppers can pick up engagement issues which might otherwise fall through the cracks. For example, the signup issues.
Use QR Codes
QR codes have two great benefits:
- They can help in keeping the audience engagement high by giving your attendees access to additional materials.
- They can be used to generate leads by directing attendees to a landing page or to a contact in your sales team.
Evaluate Lead Generation Results
Lead generation plays an important role in organizing a B2B brand. It lets you know how many of your audience are turned into your customers.
Compare Initial Attendance Figures to the Drop-Out Rate
Compare Initial Attendance Figures to the Drop-Out Rate will help you get a fairly accurate picture of your event’s success. Alternatively, you can add a check-in or check-out feature to your event app in order to keep a track of attendance figures throughout your event.
Track Social Media Growth
The Social Media is one of the important factors for the success of an event. Hence, tracking the Social Media growth, you can measure the audience engagement in your event.
The Sz My Tech deals in progressive education, training, best practices and insights within the event industry. You can contact us for any help on event management.
Written by up3s
- Subprime Auto Loan: A Step Towards Improving Your Credit ScoreIn TechnologyAugust 30, 2018
- UX Design – Flame TestIn Mobile PhonesAugust 22, 2018
- 10 Ways to Measure Audience Engagement at Your EventIn TechnologyAugust 20, 2018
- 4 Cloud-Based WMS FeaturesIn Mobile PhonesAugust 2, 2018
- Utilizing the Big 3 Social Media Sites EffectivelyIn Social MediaJuly 18, 2018
- Adjusting To Build Your Network Marketing Internet BusinessIn SoftwareFebruary 6, 2018
- Dealing With Online Security Concerns While Using Your SmartphonesIn Mobile PhonesSeptember 1, 2018
- Auto repair software benefitsIn SoftwareFebruary 5, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Cheap Hosting?In web hostingJuly 18, 2018
- Installer facilement une alarme entrepriseIn TechnologySeptember 6, 2018
- The Correct Way to Decide on the Right Service Desk Software Critical FeaturesIn SoftwareFebruary 7, 2018
- Making Quality SEO Back Links For Search Engine ViabilityIn seoAugust 28, 2018
- System Marketing Success And Social MediaIn Social MediaJuly 18, 2019
- Win More Business With Sales Techniques That Work ConsistentlyIn TechnologyJuly 18, 2018
- Get the O.s. You Like by Setting Up Microsoft Windows in a Personalized WayIn SoftwareFebruary 9, 2018
- The Critical Nature of Professional Computer NetworkIn web hostingJuly 25, 2019
- Methods to Get the Service Desk Abreast With the Best SoftwareIn SoftwareFebruary 8, 2018
- Why you should use a PHP clone during website development
- The Critical Nature of Professional Computer Network
- Search Engine Optimization consultant in Berlin
- System Marketing Success And Social Media
- Make your business effective as well as efficient with the help of BPM
- 5 wordpress plugins that you must have in your website as a beginner
- Get the Best Service for PABX Installation
- Installer facilement une alarme entreprise
- Popular App Categories for Your Smartphone
- Dealing With Online Security Concerns While Using Your Smartphones